Changing cookie settings
To change cookie settings click here
2. Types of data being processed Through the Site, we collect and store certain personal information about you (e.g. information that can directly or indirectly identify you, in particular by identifiers such as name, personal identification number, location information, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to your body, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity ("Personal Data")). In certain cases, we may ask you to provide Personal Data, such as when you use the order form and service we provide, comment or ask questions, request information, participate in promotions, competitions or prize games or use other features or functions of our Site. City Projekt d.o.o. will not collect any Personal Information when you visit our Site unless you provide them voluntarily, except for certain items of Personal Data collected through information systems and programs used for the operation of a Web Site whose transfer is inherent to the use of Internet Communication Protocols (e.g. IP addresses) and will not require more information than is required to participate in the activities on our Site. If you do not want to provide us with Personal Data (except Personal Data relating to the use of Internet Communication Protocols that are usually collected when visiting the Website) you can still access our Site but you will not be able to participate in certain promotions, create login credentials to use certain functions on the Site, activate or use the service, fill in orders or get product information. Certain pages on the Site may allow you to create login credentials by entering your username / ID or email address and passwords and other information or using one of the authentication methods available through social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Yahoo. If you choose to create login credentials through your account using one of the available social authentication tools, you allow us to access your Personal Information that is publicly available or made publicly available (such as a name, user ID, profile image), and information that has the option "Allow" to Access Page. Therefore, through authentication through one of the social networking options, you allow us to receive your information that is available. We recommend reviewing relevant third-party privacy policies and all terms and conditions for the method you use to authenticate. Moreover, when you link to the Site, there are certain Personal Data (e.g., IP Address, Buying Preferences, Profiling Features) that may include identifiers that allow us to send your personalized ads to your device along with technical, non-personal data that cannot identify any individual ("Non-Personal Information", such as the type of Internet Browser) that can be collected and stored by "cookies" and other tracking technologies. In addition, other parties, such as advertising partners and analytics providers, may, with your informed consent, collect information about your online activity over a period of time and across the Pages. This information helps us update the Site so it remains interesting to our visitors and contains content tailored to visitors' interests. If you disable cookies, we may not be able to optimize your site visit, and some features on the Site may not be available.
3. Purposes and legal basis of the processing and the possible consequences of not giving Personal Data
A. Taking steps on your application before signing up (e.g. responding to your questions and comments, meeting your requirements, communicating with you about your activities on the Site);
B. Make a contract in which you are one party (e.g. to provide access to certain areas and features on the Site, to fulfill your purchase order or commercial services offered on the Site, to provide services to clients);
C. Examine suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats or other violations of any laws, rules or regulations, the Site Rules or the rights of third parties; or investigate any suspicious behavior that we find indecent;
D. Compliance with Legality to which City Projekt d.o.o. is subject (e.g. for disclosures prescribed by law, regulation or court order);
E. For the need or in connection with legal proceedings, establishment, defense or exercise of legal rights;
F. Marketing of ads or direct sales materials or conducting market research, conducting data analytics or delivering commercial communications via electronic tools (mobile texting, e-mailing, social network), whether automated (non-operator calls) or not (mail and calls with the operator), in accordance with the relevant legal bases;
G. Giving Your Personal Data to Selected Advertising Partners for Their Marketing Purposes in accordance with the appropriate legal bases.
Giving Personal Data for the purposes described in points F and G is also voluntary; the omission of such Personal Data or the objection to relevant processing of the data on appropriate grounds relating to your specific situation may prevent City Projekt d.o.o. from sending adverts or direct sales materials or from conducting market research, data analytics or from delivering commercial communications and / or submitting your Personal Data to selected Advertising Partners for their marketing purposes. We can still contact you for administrative purposes such as order confirmation or request for your further requests.
4. Recipients Your personal information may be disclosed, in close connection with the above purposes, only to:
• subjects required to execute orders, deliver packages, send mail and emails, remove recurring information from client lists, analyze data, and provide marketing support, credit card processing, and customer service provision, which typically handle Personal Data on behalf of City Projekt d.o.o. as processing executives;
• persons authorized by City Projekt d.o.o. for the processing of Personal Data, subject to the appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (City Projekt d.o.o.);
• Law Enforcement Services and public authorities when required by applicable law or in good faith (e.g. to comply with the law provisions, or to comply with legal procedures provided at City Projekt d.o.o., to protect and defend the rights or property of City Projekt d.o.o. and this Site, or in emergency situations to protect the personal safety of the user of City Projekt d.o.o., its Site or the public);
• business partners for their needs, only in accordance with the appropriate legal bases. 5. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries City Projekt d.o.o. reserves the right to transfer personal data to third parties while respecting the principle of appropriate level of legal protection for the rights and freedoms of users. The transfer of personal data is carried out only if at least one of the following conditions is met:
• Transmission is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations / services;
• Transmission is necessary for the implementation of pre-merger measures taken in response to the client's request;
• Transmission is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract concluded with a third party in the interest of the client;
• Transmission is legally binding on the basis of important public interests;
• Transmission is necessary for the establishment, enforcement or defense of legal requirements;
• Transmission is necessary to protect the vital interests of users.
City Projekt d.o.o. will process your Personal Information only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes described in Section 2. With respect to the purposes described in Sections 2F and 2G, your Personal Information will be processed until you exercise your right to complaint or limit the processing. In addition to the above, City Projekt d.o.o. will keep your Personal Information as required or permitted in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
7. Your rights
City Projekt d.o.o. informs you that, in accordance with and in the extent permitted by applicable law, you have the right to request from City Projekt d.o.o. access to, and corrections and deletions of, your Personal Data or processing limitations related to your Personal Data, or to object to relevant processing activities and file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You also have the right to know the recipients or categories of recipients to which your Personal Information was or will be disclosed, especially to recipients in third countries.
8. Links to other sites
9. Protection of children's privacy
City Projekt d.o.o. takes great care of the privacy of children. We manage the Site in accordance with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction listed below. We do not collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of sixteen (16) or, if permitted under applicable law, under the age of thirteen (13). Children under the age of sixteen (16) or, if permitted under applicable law, under the age of thirteen (13) years, should have parental / guardian consent before giving any Personal Data to the Site. If we determine that the user is below this age, we will not use or retain his / her Personal Data without the permission of their parents / guardians. Without such privations, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. The Parent / Guardian can review, remove, alter or decline the further collection or use of your child's personal data if you contact us by using one of the options listed in the "Manage Your Personal Information" section (please provide your child's name, address and email address).
10. Security Practices
The security of your Personal Data is extremely important to us. We have set up appropriate physical, electronic, and management procedures to protect the data we collect. However, because of the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communication between you and us or information stored on the Site or on our servers will be completely safe from unauthorized third party access, such as hackers. Your use of the Site indicates your consent to this risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall exclude any liability for any damages (including, but not limited to, any direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind, whether contractual (including underlying violation), out of contractual (including negligence) or otherwise, which you may have suffered due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to the Site.
11. Appropriate Law / Jurisdiction
12. Transfer of property
During our business, we can sell or buy property. If the other entity acquires City Projekt d.o.o. either all or almost all of our assets, personal data and non-personal information we have collected on the Page’s users, may be transferred to that person. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization process is initiated against us, such data may be considered our property and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
13. Severability clause
15. Contact information
All content posted on this web site is subject to copyright protection. Unauthorized use of any part of the web and content is considered a copyright infringement and is subject to a lawsuit.
What is a cookie?
The cookie information is stored on your personal computer at the time you browse the web site you visited. Cookies make it easier to use since they save your settings for the website (language or address) and restart them once again to activate them again. This way, the information is tailored to your needs and the usual ways of using it. From simple settings information, cookies can also save a large amount of personal information (name, email address) that you need to fully access. If you have not enabled them, then cookies cannot access the files on your computer. Saving and sending cookies are not visible to you, but you can choose to approve / reject cookies, delete saved cookies, and other cookie related activities in your browser's settings.
How to disable cookies?
Turning cookies off does not allow them to be stored on your computer. The cookie settings can be configured and changed in the selected web browser and via the link at the bottom of this page. To see the settings, select the browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Opera or Safari). If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use certain functionality of the web site.
What are temporary cookies?
Temporary cookies, or session cookies, are removed from your personal computer at the time you close the web browser in which you are browsing the web site. With these cookies, pages store temporary data.
What are permanent cookies?
Stored, or saved, cookies remain on your personal computer after you close your Internet browser. With the help of these cookies, the web site stores information to help you use it. For example, web pages that require a user name and password entry will "remember” your entry that will appear at each new visit. Permanent cookies will remain on your computer for days, months, or years.
What are first-party cookies?
First-party cookies come from the web page you are browsing and can be temporary or permanent. This way, web pages store information that will make it easy for you to use it every time you visit this site again
What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies on your computer come from other websites that are on the web page you are viewing. These are, for example, pop-up ads, and cookies have the role of tracking web pages for advertising purposes.
What kind of cookies does this web site use?
• Session cookies - are cookies that will automatically be deleted when you close the Internet browser you are working on
• Persistent cookies - these are cookies that will remain "logged" in your web browser until they expire or you manually delete them. Collected information is anonymous and does not include your private information.
Are there third-party cookies on this website?
There are several external services that save limited cookies for you, and they have not been set up by this website. Restricted cookies serve uninterrupted usage of features that provide users with easy access to content. This page allows for the measuring of visitor numbers.
More information about turning off cookies
There are several web pages to turn off cookies for different services. For more information, read the following links:
Changing cookie settings
To change cookie settings click here